Registering to be an Umpire in 2018
We are continuing to build our umpire program and look forward to you returning or joining in 2018. We are hosting Level 1 and 2 clinics in April with clinicians from Baseball Ontario.
We are very fortunate to have the best umps due to your commitment.
Umpire Clinic Registration Process:
FIRST: Register as a NTBA Umpire.
- Go to https://www.horizonwebref.com/
, or download the Horizon WebRef app on Apple or Android
- Click on the “Member Login” button, located on the right hand side of screen
- Click on "New Users Registrations" button, located on the bottom of the screen.
- Submit your e-mail address, name and organization code, NTBA's Code is 205723. Under the Select a User Type, select Official
- Await approval from the system administrator. Note: This is a manual process. You will receive an e-mail when you are accepted.
- Input your registration information. Make sure to include your OBA umpire number and your level.
SECOND: Register for a Clinic with Baseball Ontario:
Level 1 on Saturday April 14, or Sunday April 29.
Level 2 on Sunday April 15, or Sunday April 29.
- Go to http://www.baseballontario.com/Umpires/
- In the top line click on "online forms"
- Choose "New Umpire Registration" or "Existing Umpire Registration"
- If a "new Umpire Registration", then complete the form:
- "Affiliate Club" choose "the Toronto Baseball Association"
- "Club Name" choose "North Toronto Baseball Association"
You can then select an NTBA clinic. Numbers on each day are limited.
Baseball Ontario controls your Level of Certification and adjudicates it. If you have clinic questions or questions about your Umpire Level, please contact Baseball Ontario email@example.com or 519-740-3900
We hope you will join the 2018 NTBA Umpire Team and make the season a great one, earn some money, improve your skills and make friends!
Director, North Toronto Baseball Association