North Toronto Baseball Association - COVID-19 Update
As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, with the priority being health and safety for all, we wanted to let you know that the NTBA board and committees have been meeting (virtually) to develop contingency plans for the 2021 season. All decisions will be based on guidance from Toronto Health Authorities and Toronto Parks. As well, we are in regular contact with both of our governing organizations: Ontario Baseball Association and the Toronto Baseball Association.
- 2021 House League Season – has been cancelled. Please refer to the email sent to NTBA families on May 25 for your registration fee refund. Thank you to all the parents who have responded. The response deadline is June 30, 2021, after this date the 2021 registration fee will be refunded less a $60 contribution (non-tax deductible) to NTBA (Thank you in advance for your generosity).
- 2021 Rep and Select Season – Baseball activities will commence June 30.
- 2021 Umpire and Coaches Clinics – These continue online. NTBA will require umpires once the season begins.
- 2021 Field Permits – City of Toronto have issued permits for the 2021 season.
- Questions? Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank the City of Toronto for all its efforts throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, please visit https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/
We hope everyone remains safe and healthy.