North Toronto Baseball Association - COVID-19 Update

As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic, with the priority being health and safety for all, we wanted to let you know that the NTBA board and committees have been meeting (virtually) to develop contingency plans for the 2020 season.  All decisions will be based on guidance from Toronto Health Authorities and Toronto Parks.  As well, we are in regular contact with both of our governing organizations: Ontario Baseball Association and the Toronto Baseball Association.

  • 2020 House League Season – has been cancelled.  Please refer to the email sent to NTBA families on April 8 for registration fee options (Donation to City of Toronto COVID-19 relief fund, Rollover to 2021 season or Full Refund) – If feasible, we will work to offer alternative baseball activities later in the summer. Thank you to all the parents that have responded. The cut off to respond with your preferred option is May 8th, after this date the 2020 registration fee will automatically be rolled over to 2021.    Link to City of Toronto Donation story.
  • 2020 Rep and Select Season – To be determined as we await further direction from OBA/TBA – all baseball activities are currently suspended until June 15.
  • 2020 Umpire and Coaches Clinics – These have moved to online format.  Details will be sent to umpires registered in Horizon shortly.
  • 2020 Field Permits – City of Toronto field permits are currently suspended until June 30.
  • Baseball Drills and Instagram –  As the weather improves, we will post some easy at home drills for players. We encourage you to please follow us:
  • Questions? Feel free to contact us at:

We will continue to update this page as the COVID-19 situation evolves and we gather more information to make informed decisions that affect our stakeholders.

We thank the City of Toronto for all its efforts throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.  For more information, please visit

We hope everyone remains safe and healthy.